Last updated: January 30, 2022
- An individual account means an individual account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- The Company (referred to in this Agreement as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) is Ajwah Network, 82/2, Afsar Korim Road, East Jurain, Kadamtoli, Dhaka.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
- “Country” refers to Bangladesh.
- A device means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- A “service provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, provide the service on behalf of the company, perform services related to the service, or assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- The website can be found at https://www.ajwahnetwork.com/.
- You mean the person who is accessing or using our services, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
The types of data we get
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name,
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, and City
- Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service on or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
Cookies and similar tracking technologies are used to track and store information about user activity on our service. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service. The technologies we use may include:
- Web Beacons Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both session, and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Cookies that are required or essential Type: Session CookiesUs is in charge of administration. These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide those services.
- Functionality Cookies Persistent cookies allow us to remember your choices when using the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and avoid re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the usage of our service.
- To manage Your Account: To manage your registration as a Service user, The personal data you provide can give you access to different service functionalities that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information,
- To manage your requests: To respond to and manage your requests for assistance from us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing, and customer experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze our service’s use and contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our service or when we are legally obligated to retain this data for more extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
- Protect yourself from legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal data, please get in touch with us. Suppose we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. In that case, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Suppose we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires approval from a parent. In that case, we may require your parent’s permission before collecting and using that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our service may contain links to other websites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.ajwahnetwork.com/
- By phone number: 09606 365 365
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Ajwah Network!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using Ajwah Network’s website, located at https://www.ajwahnetwork.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Ajwah Network if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, the privacy statement and disclaimer notice, and all agreements: “client,” “you,” and “your” refer to you, the person logged on to this website and compliant with the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of the provision of the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law in the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, is taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Ajwah Network and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Ajwah Network. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from the Ajwah Network for your own personal use, subjected to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not.
- Republish material from Ajwah Network.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the Ajwah Network.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Ajwah Network.
- Redistribute content from the Ajwah Network.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our terms and conditions were created with the help of the terms and conditions template.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Ajwah Network does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Ajwah Network, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the people who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Ajwah Network shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Ajwah Network reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, customs, or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Ajwah Network a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- government agencies;
- Search engines;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities.
- online directory distributors.
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Ajwah Network; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Ajwah Network. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By the use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to, or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
Absent a trademark license agreement, no use of Ajwah Network’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We will not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Disclaimer for the Ajwah Network
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
Disclaimers for Ajwah Network
All the information on this website (https://www.ajwahnetwork.com/) is published in good faith and only general informational purposes. Ajwah Network does not make any warranties about this information’s completeness, reliability, and accuracy. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Ajwah Network) is strictly at your own risk. Ajwah Network will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
You can visit other websites from our website by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone “bad.”
Please be aware that other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control when you leave our website. Please be sure to check the privacy policies of these sites and their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
With this consent to our disclaimer, you agree to its terms by using our website.
We can update, amend, or make any changes to this document, and changes will be prominently posted here.