Last updated: January 30, 2022
• An individual account means an individual account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
• The Company (referred to in this Agreement as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) is Ajwah Network, 82/2, Afsar Korim Road, East Jurain, Kadamtoli, Dhaka.
• Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
• “Country” refers to Bangladesh.
• A device means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
• Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• “Service” refers to the Website.
• A “service provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, provide the service on behalf of the company, perform services related to the service, or assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
• Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• The website can be found at https://www.ajwahnetwork.com/.
• You mean the person who is accessing or using our services, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
The types of data we get
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name,
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, and City
• Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service on or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
Cookies and similar tracking technologies are used to track and store information about user activity on our service. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service. The technologies we use may include:
• Web Beacons Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both session, and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Cookies that are required or essential Type: Session CookiesUs is in charge of administration. These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide those services.
• Functionality Cookies Persistent cookies allow us to remember your choices when using the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and avoid re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the usage of our service.
• To manage Your Account: To manage your registration as a Service user, The personal data you provide can give you access to different service functionalities that are available to you as a registered user.
• For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service
• To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information,
• To manage your requests: To respond to and manage your requests for assistance from us.
• For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
• For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing, and customer experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze our service’s use and contact you.
• For business transfers: We may share or transfer personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
• When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
• With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our service or when we are legally obligated to retain this data for more extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation.
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
• Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
• Protect yourself from legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal data, please get in touch with us. Suppose we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. In that case, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Suppose we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires approval from a parent. In that case, we may require your parent’s permission before collecting and using that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our service may contain links to other websites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
• Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• By visiting this page on our website: https://www.ajwahnetwork.com/
• By phone number: 09606 365 365